Domain of our Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer from the other site because it is troubled. Place for stories that surpass the limits of imagination.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Price of My Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatsuki
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Yatsuki

The Price of My Soul Empty
PostSubject: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Cast List for the Price of My Soul
Back to top Go down
https://domainofourminds.rpg-board.net
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Character Name: Gideon Rand
Race: Elf
Weapon of Choice: Pictured short sword
Ship Position: First mate of the Wyrven
Bio: Gideon is one of the last of an ancient family of elves. They lived near a massive range of active volcanoes, and over time the connection with nature that all elves posses gave his bloodline the ability to call on and manipulate flames.
When he was young, he was headstrong and fiercely independent, assured of his rightness in all matters. So he paid no heed to the warnings of the elders regarding the phoenix that was the area's guardian. He journeyed to the heart of the volcano, intending to capture it.
The battle was a long one, but in the end he came out victorious. The immortal bird, named Phrias, is now bound to follow Gideon and do as he commands until he deems fit to release the bird.
What he didn't realize was that by removing the phoenix from the volcano, he removed the only thing keeping the entire range from destroying the surrounding land.
He payed for complete immunity to flame and the gift of flight with the lives of everyone he knew.
His loss has made him bitter, though he puts on a cheerful front. There's a darker side to him that he keeps well hidden, and his greed knows no bounds.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Phoenix_man_sir_FINISHED_by_nolavon
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Character Name: Harper Talyn
Race: Half-siren
Weapon of Choice: Pictured sword and pistol
Ship Position: Second mate
Ship: Fire Rose
Bio: Harper never knew her father, though her mother filled her head with tales of his exploits from an early age. Even if she had not yearned to be like the man who had listened to his mother's song and followed it safely to its source, the human half of her would have drawn her to sea travel.
She came of age when she turned seventeen, according to the ways of the people who raised her, and left her home to seek her new life. She never expects to see her mother again, as it is dangerous for adult female sirens to live in each others company, but there is a part of her that hopes to meet her father during her travels on the Fire Rose.
She was hired as second mate for her innate knowledge of the seas, though her paralyzing fear of heights keeps her from reaching any position higher than that.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul DevilMayCry[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Character Name: Ravyn Striker
Race: Shapeshifter
Weapon of Choice: pistols
Ship Position: Captain of the Fire Rose
Bio: Don't let her age fool you. Ravyn was more or less born and raised on the ship she now flies. Her father taught her everything she knows about the sky and sea, and needless to say, she worshipped him. Then her home town, slightly better off than those around it, was raided by pirates, and her father killed defending it, his precious ship taken as booty. Filled with anger, she pursued them, and eventually took back the ship, although her memories as to the how are rather vague. She can shift into almost anything for short periods of time, an ability that has saved her life more than once. She is brutally honest and holds loyalty above all else, while she despises pirates and all they stand for.
Appearance:The Price of My Soul Akurei3 [/color]
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Character Name: Dustin Rhys
race: Half angel
weapon of choice: long sword
Ship Postion: 1st Mate
Bio: It would take a very specific type of man not to think extremely highly of himself, with an angel for a father. Dustin Rhys is not this very specific type of man. He just thinks he is.
He's gone through his entire life believing that he was entitled to everything he wanted, and he generally got it. After all, how exactly does one say no to that pedigree? He's a little spoiled, kind of selfish, and maybe perhaps just a smidgen chauvinistic. He calls it chivalry.
But at least the man's got a decent set of morals, understandably. He's never intentionally done anyone any harm, and when he catches himself making a mistake, he's capable of swallowing his sizable ego enough to apologize. He just doesn't like it.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul 1086288514708-1
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Character Name: Ishiin Hinote
Race: Human Shaman
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow
Ship Position: Doctor
Ship: Wryven
Bio: Ishiin was raised in a shamanic culture, learning his skills from the wisest shamans and practicing with the most skilled shamans. Needless to say, he is well developed in the nature of his origins, and after the demise of his village, he found himself as a nomad, until he came upon the Wryven. Wasting his time applying for the position, he was quickly accepted as the Doctor of the ship, where he had a great feeling his skills would not rust during their travels.
Appearance:
The Price of My Soul Glasses

Last edited by Shaoin on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Character Name: Callie Anglesey
Race: Shape-shifting nymph
Weapon of Choice: Banrai
Ship Position: Deckhand
Bio: The daughter of commoner parents, Callie has always been under an oppressive thumb. When business didn't go well, her father drank. And when he looked for answers to his problems in the bottom of a bottle, everyone suffered. Her mother was shrewish, or completely timid, her only defense to her husbands rages. Because home was only a place to sleep at night and get a semi-warm meal, Callie spent as much time out of it as physically possible. These daily wanderings lead her more and more often towards the docks, where the magnificent and the not so, ships gathered, preparing for their journey into the world beyond those floating portals in the sky. And every time she saw one depart, she wished fiercely to be on it. But the only ship that wanted a girl with few skills and even less experience on a ship was a pirate ship known as the Wyrven. Uncaring, Callie snatched at the chance to escape, and has been with the pirates ever since. Appearance: The Price of My Soul 1454179503_l
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Character Name: Loren Heraldsson
Race: Human-ish
Weapon of Choice: knives
Ship Position:Cook
Ship: Wyrven
Bio: Loren isn't very particular about where she goes, she just wanted to leave her homeland. She lost both of her parents at a young age to disease, and although her neighbors took her in, she knew they couldn't afford to feed another mouth. So, one night she packed up her things and left in search of her own path. She loves all things culinary, and its one of the few things she enjoys. She finds it soothing, and works to make the dishes she prepares the best she can. How she got on the Wyrven exactly, whose crew could not be more different from her own, rather quiet personality, is unclear, but some sort of power sleeps deep under her fragile exterior.
Appearance:The Price of My Soul Some_girl
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Character Name: Bryon "Stormy" Slate
Race: Human
Weapon of Choice: rifle/bayonet
Ship Position: Cook
Bio: Stormy was raised by his many aunts and uncles, working the docks and repairing ships like his family had done for generations. Slate handiwork is fairly well-known as above average, but not the best; still, for its price, no captain will complain. Eventually he made his way out of the laborer lifestyle and began working on the ships, most often taking small, thankless jobs—nobody seemed to want him as a first mate, despite his claims that he'd do great at the job. Still, he is slow to anger but quick to reply with a smart-ass comment, should he think it's warranted. Seeing as his skill lies with repairs, rather than culinary arts, it's hard to say how much of what he makes is actually edible, but he's certainly willing to experiment.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Saika7hg
[/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Name: Aidrian Langelier
race: Demon
Weapon of Choice: Talatsu (pictured sword)
Ship Position: 2nd Mate
Bio: Never the most balanced of people, Aidrian was neither a particularly good one nor a particularly bad one. He was simply a man very much in tune with what he wanted, embracing that side of him that most people shied away from. For the most part, he got along rather well with Julian, though he and his brother certainly had their disputes from time to time.
All in all, he was relatively normal.
And then he found Talatsu. A blade the color of dried blood, thrumming soundless words of power in the air. He recognized the strength it held, and yearned for it. It took only a touch of his skin to its hilt for him to be ensnared.
The thing started out benign enough. It encouraged his darker side, his deeper desires, subtly. The more he listened, the more he gave in, the harder the weapon pushed. it changed him, completely and utterly, to the point that his friends and family barely recognized him anymore.
But they didn't do anything until it was too late, until he had killed his brother's lover.
In a moment of grief that he would later look back on and curse as his greatest weakness, he let himself be apprehended, let himself take every blow that Julian dealt him.
And he let them take Talatsu away.
But he can still hear it whispering in his head, calling for him with promises of power and riches and women and glory. He's hidden it well, but the thought of reclaiming it burns in his mind at all hours, consuming him just as much as the thing itself had when it was in his possession.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul SumiKeiichi96[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Character Name: Aleksa Hart
Race: Part Nymph
Weapon of Choice: Poisoned Needles, 1 Dagger, and Energy (Little spheres of energy that she can create, due to her being a healer-when she attacks with them, they emit a lot of energy into them, causing internal organs to tear up and rip)
Ship Position: Doctor
Bio: Aleksa was a healer. She had been so for her entire existence. A healer, true to the core. She knew little of the outside world, living for the majority of her childhood and adolescence in the forest where she was raised by her full-blooded kin and the animals that lived with them. It was there she found she had the powers to heal. She learned to treat everything with kindness, and finally, she was set free and roamed on her own, finding her own path, her own destiny. Her destiny led her to Umballa Corp., where she was hired for a position as a Doctor on the Fire Rose…
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Animehealer[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Character Name: Chepi Hudson
Weapon of Choice: Granddad's war rifle or Pop's lucky wrench
Ship Position: Technician
Bio: Chepi was raised by her Mother, father, grandfather, two uncles, aunt, and four brothers (two of them cousins, but very close), all of whom lived and worked in a repair shop. This line of work led to a stable, if lower-middle class life. They had food and clothes, but that was about it; any toys, appliances, etc. had to be salvaged or improvised. From an early age she displayed a remarkable mechanical gift. If she hadn't, she'd have been stuck cooking, cleaning, and doing the laundry with her mother and aunt; however, her father pulled her into the shop more often than not (he called her 'the motor fairy'; in Algonquin, her name means fairy), providing her with more than ample experience with tools. Being the youngest, she got a little sick of being treated as "the baby" or "the little sister" all the time, and (with much tears shed) set out to find her place in the world. Her grandfather gave her his old rifle, with which to protect herself, and her father—to everyone's surprise—gave her his lucky wrench, the one tool that nobody got to touch.
Appearance:The Price of My Soul Starwarsredemption

Last edited by Shaoin on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Character Name:[/b] Elliot Fortier
Race: Human/Dragon
Weapon of Choice: Haraibou (staff)
Ship Position: Mechanic
Bio: Like many people, Elliot has his secrets. But unlike most, his is of a more arcane nature. The result of a spell gone wrong, Elliot is the human vessel of a dragon, for now until eternity. There are perks, but it is something that has driven him from all he knows, in an effort to protect his greatest secret, something that was against every oath he'd sworn when he entered school. Running from his mistake landed him penniless and exhausted in a port town, with few options. Seeing as he had some knowledge of magic and oddly enough, mechanical workings, (as the two usually don't mix well) he was taken aboard the Wyrven as a mechanic. Always being on the move suited him, and he was able to at least partially relax. He's always afraid of his secret being found out however, and an angry dragon doesn't mix well with a wooden ship.
Appearance:
The Price of My Soul Dragon_Flame_by_ramy
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Character Name: Julian Langelier
race: Demon
Weapon of Choice:The blade he creates
Ship Position: Captain
Bio: Julian loved, once. She was a beautiful woman, his Amelia, his anchor. She kept him sane in the storm that was his unbalanced soul. He craved the open sea like a drug, never to be chained or inhibited by earthly bounds. His parents had little issue with letting him do what he wanted, demons aren't exactly easy to kill. So, with Aidrian, his brother, he'd set out on adventures, commandeering his own ship quickly, and filling it with outcasts and vagabonds. He cared not for their history, so long as they could run the ship.
Then Amelia had been there, at port one night, warm and welcoming. It was in the span of a single night he claimed her, and convinced his dark-eyed enchantress to come aboard his ship. He convinced her to stay with him, and she was the level-headed stability his brother seemed to be increasingly lacking.
and then...
the unimaginable happened.
Driven to madness by a possessed blade, his brother slew Amelia, and all but painted the cabin with her blood. Julian had been hard pressed to spare his brother's life after such a blow. Even then, he beat him senseless, but the damage was done. Amelia was gone, and Julian's soul dipped deeper into darkness and insanity.
Now he is the semi-reclusive, unpredictable captain of one of the most feared pirate ships to ever sail the seas, or the skies.
Appearance:
The Price of My Soul Pirates-1
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Character Name: Arien
Weapon of Choice: A number of small knives concealed in various places on his person
Ship Position: Navigator
Bio: Arien never wanted adventure. He just wanted to live his life quietly, to be left alone, to exist out of the eyes of everyone. Unfortunately, wishes such as these were not granted to him. Since near infancy, Arien has been forced into a hard, perilous existence. He's a tough kid. He's stolen from and killed people who got in his way without a qualm. He signed up for work on board a ship to escape the squalor of the city; and perhaps, as part of a crew, he could make money honestly. That would be a nice change...it took him awhile to find one to take him on, however, since he appeared to be nothing more than a small, frail boy... okay, so, he is a small, frail boy. He has no muscles to speak of and isn't even four and a half feet tall, but he is clever, and gifted in the art of directions, and maps, hell, if he'd ever learned to draw, he'd have made his own maps, because his life has forced him to wander from one end of the continent to the other.

Appearance: The Price of My Soul Babysassorivu1
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Name: Janelle Arravesh
Weapon of Choice: she has some general weapons expertise, but favors nothing in specific
Ship Position: N/A
Ship: Hellion
Bio: Janelle was the headstrong, outspoken daughter of a well-off merchant family. She recognized the corruptions of the company Umballa within her town, and was angered, like many others, by the injustices levied against the people. But when she voiced her protests and criticized the president of the company, she found herself alone. There was a reason the others did not speak out against Umballa. You just don't fight the ruling power without consequences, and people who'd garnered the displeasure of Umballa had a habit of disappearing. She was kidnapped one day on her way back from her job at the local bakery. Her parents never knew what happened to her, nor did they search for her. To the outside world, she no longer existed. For three months, she was tortured inside the bowels of the company, and has since retreated into herself, struggling to maintain her sanity.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Blackandredstripedshirt
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: Falcon Ivandenel
Race: Human...sorta
Weapon of Choice: Disabling power of his clan, shortblades
Ship Position: 1st mate
Ship Name: The Hellion
Bio: Falcon is the rebellious son of a domineering and overbearing noble father. How it is exactly he came from such a life of luxury to sailing on a rogue ship is not exactly well known, and he isn't keen on the telling. He'd much rather his heritage stay a secret, and intends to keep it that way. Generally easy-going,he likes to make jokes and gets along easily with others. But let it never be said he is a straightforward person. His mask, should he deem he need one, are perfect and deceptive. Because of a rather...troubled childhood, he prefers to distance himself from actual commitments of any sort, preferring short term 'alliances' instead. The only exception is his missing little sister Coraline...
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Jklkj
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: Coraline Invandenel
Weapon of Choice: Power of the clan
Ship position: N/A
Ship: N/A
Bio: A prodigy, she has almost reached Falcon's strength at barely over half his age. Raw power, however, does not make up for inexperience, and though she has the potential to be devastating, she can barely do more than the basics at this point. But that potential has a mesmerizing affect on people; even her own father sees her as a tool, something to be molded and shaped into the ideal little minion. And he does it with false love, showering her with all the praise and affection, however fabricated, that any little girl could ever want.
It was the sort of thing that disgusted her brother, who could see how her affections were being toyed with. As the only person she loved more than her father, he was the only one who could have convinced her to leave without a struggle. She followed him without question when he ran through the gates, hid obediently when they caught the attention Umballa, and stayed devotedly on the little island through another gate when he promised he would come back for her.
It's been longer than he said it would take. But she knows her brother will come for her.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Unique
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Name: Carlanenne Ivandenel
Weapon of choice: Power of the clan and a broadsword
Bio: Carlanenne wasn't always the wretched person his son knows. Married twice, his first wife was the love of his life. And he was genuinely happy with her, a joy to be around. But she died in childbirth, and he has always resented Falcon for being the one to take her away from him. With her gone, and his son a painful reminder, he became more absorbed in the politics that had always before been so boring for him. He grew manipulative and obsessed with furthering his station in life. He married again for solely political reasons, had another child. He couldn't hate Coraline, but he couldn't love her either. Oh, but he could pretend to.
At least until Falcon went and spirited her away. It surprised him how worried he was about the little girl, how irritated he was with the young man, even though he'd done what Carlanenne had always wanted him to do. He'd taken himself out of the way.
And he was annoyed by that. At least if he'd stayed, there could have been some marriage arranged for him that would have given the family name yet more prestige.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Guy-2
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Name: Zanius Antern
Race: Incubus
Weapon of choice: He's usually very good at avoiding violence, but he's devastatingly strong when things get messy. The brass knuckles help.
Ship position: Captain
Ship: The Hellion
Bio: Zanius was always unusual for his kind. For one, he actually bothered to learn the name of the women he fed on. He tamped down the raw sexual aura he was born with as much as he can, and he only takes the willing to bed. He even thanks them, and when he stops at a brothel, he pays more than the asking price. He is, as much as he can be, a gentleman.
And, by some fluke, he seems to actually feel all the emotions that other incubi see as distractions. Like remorse. And gratitude. And even, once, love. Isis was lovely, and intelligent, and more intriguing than any other woman he had ever met. And they were happy together, for a time.
Then Umballa snapped her up, twisted her with ambition, turned her into someone else. And she tried to draw him into that, promising him power and glory if he would only join her. And the only catch would be turning his back on everything that defined him.
He loved her. But he couldn't do that to himself. So he left, got himself a ship. Has been working to tear Umballa apart ever since to make them pay for what they did to her.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul HotAnimeGuy9
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Name: Rhett Butler
Race: Wulf
Weapon of choice: Tooth and claw, or his spike-fingered gauntlets
Ship position: Second Mate
Ship: Hellion
Bio: Wulves tend to keep to themselves and their packs, staying well away from the ordeals of outsiders. But Rhett was always too curious about what lay beyond pack borders to simply accept that that was the way things were. In leaving the others, he accepted banishment; none of their numbers foolish enough to leave in all of history had ever been allowed to return. And though it grieved him to know he would never see his family again, it was what he had to do to stay loyal to himself.
And he never once regretted it. Not when he was gawked and sneered and spit at by those he disgusted, not when those who feared his nature ran away and cowered. Not when he had to live like a stray dog, rifling through the garbage piles and sleeping on whatever patch of ground he could find at night. Because finally, finally, he was living something that was real.
As soon as he found the sea, found the sky, he was more sure than ever that he had made the right decision. He began as a deckhand on the Hellion, and would have been lucky to even keep that position on any other ship, thanks to his unpredictable behavior. But the Captain, Zanius, could see past his erratic ways and understand what it was to be a stranger to one's own nature. They became close friends, and the promotions came quickly.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Animeguy3
The Price of My Soul Sirius_lord_by_kankakanka
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Lennox Reed
Race: He is, in essence a mutt. There are so many races in his lineage that the distinctive traits of each of them have been diluted down to nothing, and he is a species unto himself.
Weapon of choice: He's good with the weapons most people wouldn't use. His favorites are the morningstar and the boomerang.
Ship:N/A
Bio: There isn't much by way of a social hierarchy determined by race. It's very subtle in its most extreme when the pure or even halfbloods are concerned. But once you move down the line to someone like Lennox, it becomes more clear. All you have to do is look in whatever slave pen one happens to be held in at the moment to realize that an awful lot of them are there.
That was his entirely childhood and his adolescence; moving from one illegal establishment to the next, one cruel master to another. His scars are too numerous to count. By the time his thirteenth birthday came around, he had resigned himself to the idea that he would never know anything else, and he fell into himself. And that just made him all the more ideal as a purchase; no one wanted a slave who would fight back, and he was still plenty strong.
Three years later, when he'd almost lost himself entirely, Isis purchased him. She was different than the others; she was warm and gentle and kind. And she offered him the opportunity for an honest, paying job. He could work and actually get something out of it for himself and no one else.
He took the offer, and considering his youth at the time of his rescue, he has practically worshiped the ground she walks on for the three years since. He would kill for her, he would die for her. All she has to do is imply that she would like something done, and he will go to any length to see it through.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul L_f5ee07016f7fa69da5e2562f90b98c24
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Kathika, though once she heard the name Valja whispered and it rang a chord inside her
Weapon of choice: A simple sword, and the gauntlet on her right hand that lends her extra strength at the cost of a great deal of physical energy
Bio: She can remember absolutely nothing of her earlier life. All she knows is that Amara gave her a name and a purpose. And, really, that's enough for her. Why go poking about in things that have been repressed? No good could come of it.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul Kiarainwar

Last edited by Shaoin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Name: Isis Drake
Race: Devil of the Higher Planes
Weapon of Choice: Her own magic/talons, blades of any sort.
Ship Name: N/A
Other position: President of the Umballa company
Bio: Isis is a higher planes devil summoned by mistake by a sorcerer who meant to call an imp. An oddity by nature, seeing as she did not totally desire the death and destruction of the world she was brought into, she is a creature that is entirely unpredictable. Beautiful and cunning, it did not take her long to find the Umballa company, filled with mortals that shared the nature of her kin. They were easily conquered, convinced that she was the only one who could lead them. But there had been a few hiccups. Compassion for these fragile creatures that she did not expect...such as Lennox, who she rescued from the slave pens without any real thought as to why. It had been a whim, and an extremely profitable one, since she gained a servant who lived and breathed to serve her. And then there had been Zanius. An incubus who had brought out all manner of feelings in her, and more than lust and pure carnality. She had thought, perhaps, she'd come as close to loving someone as her species was able. But he denied her offer of power, refused to join her in Umballa, and turned away from some part of her. Some ugliness that she could no more repress than she could deny what she was. And it rankled, becoming something she has never quite entirely forgotten or forgiven...

Appearance: The Price of My Soul Animegoth-1
Back to top Go down
Shaoin
Midnight Dragon
Midnight Dragon
Shaoin

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Name: Amara Resheart
Weapon of Choice: spiritual powers/poisons
Ship Position: N/A
Ship Name: N/A
Other position: High lady-priestess of the dragon of Justice
Bio: Amara is a lady few understand. She is known to act on a whim, with no other apparent reasons for her actions other than she thought it might be fun. However, only rarely does she mean harm, seeing as her soul is so well-suited to the Dragon God of Justice she can serve as his priestess. She is a long-time and bitter enemy of Carlanenne Ivandenel, however, for the death of someone under her protection. She has never forgiven his treachery or herself for being arrogant enough that the death was allowed to happen. She pitied the man's children, his disregarded son and daughter. It was clear to her that Carlanenne held no regard for them as anything other than tools, if that. So she helped Falcon, the eldest son, formulate a plan of escape, and saw it through, so that both he and his sister Coraline escaped their world through the gates. Carlanenne was furious, of course, but because her involvement could not be proven, could do nothing to punish her for it.
Appearance: The Price of My Soul WindGaurdian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Price of My Soul   The Price of My Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

The Price of My Soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domain of our Minds :: Story Related Topics :: Characters-
Jump to: